Mama zegt altijd dat toen Patrick en ik nog klein waren, Patje altijd al weer snel naar binnen wilde want zijn handjes waren zo koud van de sneeuw, maar dat ze mij bij wijze van spreken naar binnen moesten slepen, want ik kreeg er gewoon geen genoeg van. Dat is nu trouwens nog steeds zo ;-)!
En er komt nog meer sneeuw aan, jippie.
Even later in the evening we are still outside in the snow and these really are the biggest snowmen we ever made. I can't remember the last time we had this much snow, but I love it en thankfully the kids do too (otherwise I had to play alone in the snow)!
Mum always says that when Patrick and I were little, Patje was always the first to go inside when playing in the snow, cause of his hands were cold, but they had to drag me inside, sort of speak, because I just couldn't get enough of it. That hasn't changed at all ;-)!
More snow is still coming, yeah.


No comments:
Post a Comment