Joris hair was in serious need of a cut and today he got one. I the beginning he could smile but in the end he almost cried, just kidding, he really liked the result (thats always a bit tricky when your mom thinks she is a hairdresser).
Samen met Gemmy de kerstboom opgezet, een KUNST-boom! Jawel en het enige wat ik daarover wil zeggen is dat de boom aan alle kanten even vol is en kaasrecht, voor de rest het is en blijft plastic, brrrr.
Trimmed the tree together with Gemmy, a FAKE tree! Yep and the only thing I am going to say about it is that the tree is even on all sides (no missing branches or so) and is as straight as an arrow, but it is and it will always be FAKE, brrrr.
Meike houdt van poppen, van al haar poppen!
Meike loves her dolls, each and every one of them!
Vandaag ook nog een lang (héél lang) gesprek met Patje gehad aan de telefoon. Het gaat goed met hem, Julie en kleine Ellie, ze hebben zelfs een redelijke nachtrust want Ellie slaapt goed door.
Op 20 December wordt Ellie gedoopt in dezelfde kerk als waar Patrick en Julie getrouwd zijn.
Als peettante zou ik daar natuurlijk bij moeten zijn maar helaas, onder de huidige omstandigheden gaat dat niet lukken, waar ik overigens wel van baal, ik had Ellie maar wat graag vastgehouden en misschien wel de kerk in mogen dragen.
Bovendien wie wil nu in de zomer, met zowat 40°C de gehele dag in de zon zitten daar in Australie, terwijl je hier zo´n lekker guur weer hebt met veel wind en regen en het bovendien om vijf uur ´s middags al donker is, niemand toch?
Zodra ik foto´s van het gebeuren heb zal ik ze hier posten.
En over foto´s gesproken hier dan nog eentje van Ellie (en haar trotse papa).
Had a long (very long) conversation with Patje on the phone today. He, Julie and Ellie are doing very well, they even have a decent night sleep because Ellie sleeps long hours.
On December the 20th, Ellie is going to be baptized in the same church where Patrick and Julie got married.
As her Godmother I really should attend, but due to circumstances I won´t be there, which I hate because I would have loved to hold little Ellie and who knows; even bring her into the church.
But anyway who really want´s to be in Australia in the summer time, with lots of sun and 40°C, when here you can have a lot of cold wind and rain and it´s dark at five `o clock in the evening, no one right?
As soon as I have pictures of the event I will post them here.
And talking about pictures, here is one of Ellie (and her proud Daddy).





No comments:
Post a Comment