Carla heeft deze mooie foto's van ons genomen afgelopen zondag. Ik wou al een hele tijd een leuke foto van ons gezin maar het kwam er gewoon niet van. Bovendien is het echt niet gemakkelijk om de kinders alle drie tegelijkertijd lief lachend in beeld te krijgen. Maar het is gelukt!!
Carla took these gorgeous pictures of us last Sunday. I wanted a family picture for along time now, but it just didn't happen. Besides it is very hard to get a decent picture of all three kids and have them looking and laughing simultaneously!!
What's in a (blog)name?
To start with the end; Jet is my nickname for years now and short for Henriƫtte. I live in a small village in the Netherlands with my three blessings.
I love cottages and old ones are the best, in my opinion! I just hope that one day, my family and I will live in one and till then my internet cottage has to do, and I'm sure it will ;)!
No comments:
Post a Comment